Student Finance

If you have not already done so, now is the time to apply for Student Finance. This is financial support from the Government to help you to pay for university. There are two types of loan – maintenance and tuition. Most of you will be applying for both of these. Some of you may also be eligible for further bursaries or grants.
The deadline for applying is Friday 22nd May so you do not have much time. You need to use this link to make your application:
If you need further help and guidance, please use the links below. You can also email Miss Sambi or Mrs Pillay and they will try to help you.
Student Finance Explained
How and when to apply for Student Finance 

Do not delay! This needs to be done before the deadline, otherwise you may struggle to finance your university life. 

Get Directions