The purpose of governance
The purpose of governance is to provide confident and strong strategic leadership which leads to robust accountability, oversight and assurance for educational and financial performance.
All governance boards, no matter what type of school or how many schools they govern, have three core functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its pupils, and the effective and efficient performance management of staff;
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation and making sure its money is well spent.
|Governors Details and Register of Business Interests||06th Jan 2020||Download|
- Welcome from the Co-Headteachers
- Leadership Team & Key Contacts
- Governing Body
- Ofsted Information
- Pupil Premium
- Facilities Hire