Coronavirus Closure Advice
Redbridge's Reach Out Service:
- Is your behaviour harming a loved one?
- Are you scared of your partner or a family member?
- Urdu version
- Punjabi version
- Reach Out Video
- Look out for regular updates on Mondays and Wednesdays of how best to support students at home. Starting with Keeping Students Safe Online.
- An overview of a range of different approaches to distance learning and what schools will be doing during enforced closure.
- Help explain to your children what is happening with the current pandemic. (Government documents also translated into other languages)
- A quick and easy information guide and trusted links for students.
- The Governments information and guidance for students missing GCSE, AS and A-Level exams in 2020.
- Keep children familiar with routines and ensure they continue to complete school work on a daily basis.
- Remind your children to check the source of information regarding COVID-19. Not everything on social media is reliable and true. See the Government news and guidance.
- Teenage social distancing, what you may be hearing/seeing and what it could really mean.
- Tips for helping you through social isolation.
- Top tips from LBR on how to keep young minds educated, entertained and connected during social isolation.
- Staying active during school closure.