Girls & Boys Uniform
- Blazer: Black with new Mayfield logo
- Polo Shirt: Green with Mayfield logo
- Sweatshirt: Black with Mayfield logo
- Knitted V-Neck Jumper: Black with Mayfield logo
- Trousers: Black (black jeans are not acceptable – neither are fashion trousers)
- Shoes: Black sensible shoes only – no trainers/boots/canvas shoes
- Skirt (optional for girls): Black (knee length or half-way down calf). Elasticated skirts are not acceptable.
- Tights: Plain black
- Long-sleeved t-shirt: Black or white only (may be worn under the polo shirt, if desired)
- Outdoor Coat: No hoodies/tracksuit tops/cardigans/casual outerwear
Outdoor clothing, such as scarves, hats and gloves, must not be worn in the school building. Coats must be removed on entering the classroom.
- Plain Black Shorts – Boys & Girls
- Plain White P.E. Polo Shirt – Boys & Girls
- Black or White P.E. Socks – Boys & Girls
- Plain Black Jogging Bottoms – Boys & Girls – optional
- Shin Pads (for football & hockey)
- Mouth Guards (for rugby, hockey & lacrosse)
- Sports Trainers for use in the Sports Halls
- Astroturf or moulded boots for use on the all-weather pitch
During the winter months, students are also allowed to wear the following items of clothing for outdoor P.E. lessons:
- A black jumper or black under-top which they can wear underneath their white P.E. top – Hoodies are not allowed.
- A plain black woollen hat and black gloves.
Helmets (for cricket) will be provided by the school.
(Jewellery of any description CANNOT be worn in P.E. lessons.
Teachers will not take responsibility for the safe-keeping of any such items.)
The Student Planner is part of the school uniform and should be carried by students at all times. A lost or damaged Student Planner can be replaced at a cost of £5.00.
- Extreme haircuts, hairstyles, eyebrow tramlines, etc. will not be permitted.
- Make-up should be kept discreet at all times.
- Ear/nose studs (one only in each) are acceptable – no other piercings on show. No hoops.
- A chain or necklace may be worn under clothing but should not be visible.
- One small ring.
- One bangle/bracelet only.
Mobile Phones/Electronic Gadgets
Mobile phones are brought in to school at your own risk; the school will not take any responsibility for the theft or loss of such items. They are not to be used within the school buildings and during lessons; if they are, they may be confiscated and held in the school safe until collected by your parent/carer. This also applies to any other personal media device and accessories, including headphones. Any confiscated items will be disposed of, if not collected within a three-month period from the date of confiscation.
Lost property items can be found at Student Reception. All lost property items will be disposed of periodically, if not collected within a reasonable time, usually at the end of each half-term.
Our uniform supplier is:
Address: 688-690 Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, Essex RM8 3HD
Telephone: 020 8592 0141
Fax: 020 8984 0953
You may also order uniform online at http://www.premierschoolwear.co.uk or e-mail any enquiries to email@example.com
• The shop is open 6 days a week, Monday – Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
• Free parking for cars is available
• Easy access from bus routes 150, 128, 5, 173, 175, 103
• A map is reproduced below for your information.
Black Blazer from £29.50
Black Jumper from £18.99 to £21.99
Jade Polo shirt from £9.50 to £12.50
Black Trousers (boys) from £10.50 to £14.99
Black Trousers (girls) from £10.50 to £17.99
Black Skirts from £5.25 to £11.50 (dependent on style)
Black Jogging Bottoms from £6.50 to £9.50
Black Shorts from £2.50 to £3.50
White Polo Shirt from £3.50 to £5.00
P.E. Socks from £2.50 to £3.50
All sizes are catered for.
Payment details: Payment can be made by cash and all major credit/debit cards. Please note that cheques are not accepted