OPEN EVENING – THURSDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER 2015 AT 7.00 P.M.
Mayfield Sixth Form Centre offers students the opportunity to study traditional A ‘Level courses and also vocational courses. Our aim is to provide an appropriate pathway for all our students and with our outstanding advice and guidance we will ensure that students are enabled to study the right course so that they get to where they want to be. Students will receive outstanding support to help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
Our track record of success is excellent. Here is just a taste of what Ofsted said about our Sixth Form in March 2014
- “Achievement in the Sixth Form is outstanding”
- “Consistently achieve results which place the school in the top 15% of schools nationally”
- “Appropriate learning pathways for students to go on to further education and employment”
- “Teaching is outstanding in the sixth form”
- “The achievement of sixth form students is very carefully monitored and support is quickly and effectively put in place”
Our commitment is to provide excellent academic and enrichment experiences to support students in building and meeting the highest aspirations for their future. It matters to us that our students dream big dreams and achieve great things so we will support them every step of the way.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mayfield as our new Sixth Form Centre will open early next year with new and improved study facilities and state of the art IT support and WiFi connectivity. We are excited that we will be able to offer more students the opportunity to succeed with Mayfield and are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our Sixth Form Centre.
The following documents are the downloadable information for Mayfield School.
Please note that these documents are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and require Adobe Acrobat to open them. To download Adobe Acrobat please use the link below: